H&G aims to provide a better standard of qualified commercial driver committed to improving road safety. Our training programmes help to upskill both clients and candidates so that you can be at the forefront of the industry.
Our training courses provide vehicle familiarisation training, site specific safe systems of work and health and safety site procedures in our purpose built facility.
Through on the road training, assessments and workshops, we promote safe driving techniques, fuel efficient legal compliance with driving hours and WTD, manual handling and well-being among the workforce.
We firmly believe that CPC training is the route for developing performance excellence. By investing in driver training, we can provide a better standard of qualified commercial driver who are committed to road safety.
- Long Serving qualified instructors
- Modern Fleet of training vehicles
- Training for many local and national blue chip companies
- Training for Local Authorities
- Private course tailored to suit individual needs
- Provisional licences theory testing and practical testing arranged by us
- Training in a friendly and helpful environment
- Fully supported from start to pass
- Pass Rate above national average
- Placing you with companies offering long term positions
- National Training Centres