- Full Time
- Temporary (Ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2020-04-08
- Date Expired: 2020-04-17
Job Reference: ROMOPPmar
H&G Recruitment are currently recruiting several Warehouse Operatives for our client in Haydock. If successful, you will be working as part of the Transport team to load orders onto vehicles using a PPT (Electric Pallet Truck).
Successful candidates will have previous experience working in a warehouse environment, a PPT / LLOP licence would be beneficial but is not essential. Immediate starts are available!
- Consistent work with H&G Recruitment.
- Full time hours – 5 out of 7 days
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay
Rates of pay and working hours:
- £8.85ph to £9.85ph dependant on shift and working hours
- AM Shift – 6am to 2pm, PM – Shift 2pm-10pm, Nights – 10pm to 6am
- New and modern working environment
- Onsite restaurant
- Free on-site car parking
- Pension Scheme
You must have:
- A good understanding of manual handling practices
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be customer focused and self-motivated
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
If this sounds like the perfect job for you don’t delay in applying. Call 01706 298100 or email your interest & details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
H&G Recruitment are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the country’s leading blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – Why delay APPLY today!