- Full Time
- Temporary (Ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2020-04-01
- Date Expired: 2020-02-28
Job Reference: ROWHBjan
H&G Recruitment are currently recruiting several Warehouse Operatives for the UK’s leading food and drink wholesaler, based in Haydock. If successful, you will be working as part of the warehouse team to receive, check, re-stack and dispatch picked orders. This work would suit candidates with similar experience, looking for consistent work.
- Consistent work with H&G Recruitment.
- Full time hours – 5 out of 7 days
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay
Rates of pay :
- Basic rate of pay £8.34 per hour Monday to Friday between – 6:00-18:00
- £9.59ph for any hours worked between 18:00-23:59
- £10.00 per hour on Saturday’s and Sundays
- Double pay for Bank Holidays with additional day in lieu
Hours of work
You will be required to work 5 days out of 7 on a set rota. Day shifts are available – if successful your rota will rotate weekly, a week of 6am-2pm shifts, followed by a week of 2pm-10pm shifts and so on. Fixed night shifts are also available, hours are 10pm to 6am.
You will be part of ambient team within a busy warehouse environment who check, re-stack and dispatch goods to a consistent high quality in a safe and efficient manner. The role can be very physical, and you are expected to be on your feet for most of the shift. Full, paid training will be provided during your first week of work.
- Full training provided
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Holidays
- Employee of the month scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Pension Scheme
You must have:
- A good understanding of manual handling practices
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be customer focused and self-motivated
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment would be advantageous but not essential
If this sounds like the perfect job for you don’t delay in applying. Call 01706 298100 or email your interest & details/CV to email@example.com
H&G Recruitment are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the country’s leading blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – Why delay APPLY today!