Warehouse Operative with Fork Lift Licence
- Full Time
- Temporary (ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2019-04-26
Job Reference: WHenfSTfeb
Warehouse/Fork Lift Operator Immediate start
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver, Light Haulage and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue-chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country.
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse /Counterbalance Fork Lift Operatives to join our client who is an award-winning Home Delivery network based in Enfield. The role will involve loading and unloading goods on and off the lorries and vans. Making sure all orders are correct and ready for delivery, keep the warehouse clean and tidy and working together in a team
Start time – 19:30pm
Monday to Friday – £8.50
Bank holidays if required – £12.75
* Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with values and behaviours
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner around the warehouse and yard
* Be physically able to lift/move up to 65kilos with the correct equipment provided
* Keep the working area clean and tidy
* Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customers
* Responsibilities for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
Experience & Qualifications
You must hold a valid Counterbalance forklift licence
Previous Warehouse Experience
Please CALL H&G now on 01707 710 074 or send your CV to email@example.com to get booked in for an interview asap!
Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today