Warehouse Operative – nights.
- Full Time
- Temporary (12 Weeks Temp to Perm)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2019-12-15
Job Reference: OCWHPMnov
Warehouse Operatives – Night Shift
Excellent contract with Immediate Induction and starts
H&G Recruitment, a leading recruitment expert in the Industrial sectors of Transport & Logistics have an immediate requirement for experienced Warehouse operatives to work with our prestigious client based in Hatfield We require flexible workers who are looking to work Night shifts. If successful, you would be required to complete Warehouse duties. This work would suit candidates looking for a professional contract and great rates of pay.
- Regular work with H&G Recruitment
- Plenty of overtime
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- 12-week Temp to Perm opportunity
Excellent rates of pay:
- Night Rate £9.50 Over 36 hours £11.63
- Average weekly earning £488.00
- Productivity bonus incentives ave £50 per week uncapped
£50 Attendance bonus
Your eligibility for the attendance bonus will be based on completion of all your rostered shifts over the three week period between Monday 16th December 2019 and Sunday 5th January 2020 inclusive, you will receive a £50 bonus (subject to Tax and NI deductions), which will be paid by the end of February 2020.
Minimum annual earning when permanent £27,000
A great opportunity within Dispatch and Frame-load Warehouse Operative’s on a temp to perm position at Ocado in Hatfield. You will be required to be available to work any 5 days out of 7 shifts(can include weekends), providing attendance and performance is met you will be offered a permanent contract with Ocado at the end of 12 weeks.
You will be part of our team of Personal Shoppers in a warehouse environment who receive, pick, pack and load our customers’ orders using systems that enables us to offer our customers an award-winning service. You will be required to handle meat and alcohol (packaged). All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0 – 5oC) sections and you will be expected to work in both.
The role can be very physical, and you are expected to be on your feet for most of the shift. Rota’s will be given for any 5 out of 7 days per week so you will need to be available for the total shifts.
- 20:00pm -07:00am
- Discounted staff shop (offering everyday products at a fraction of the retail price)
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Paid Holidays
- Employee of the month award
- Free on-site car parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Chance of a permanent position
- Access to a wide range of discounts
- Genuine reward schemes
- Unique payment options
You must have:
- Experience in a similar warehouse role
- A good understanding of manual handling practices
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- Superb presentation standards
- A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the perfect job for you don’t delay in applying. Call 01707 228434 or email your interest & details/CV to HGMS @ h-g-recruitment. com
H&G Recruitment are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue-chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today