- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2019-03-21
Job Reference: OCTVANSTjan
Van Drivers Needed!! £9.95ph!!!
We are looking for competent van drivers to join our prestigious, expanding client. You will undertake customer deliveries as ambassadors for our client. Deliver exemplary customer service whilst demonstrating safe, efficient driving and exhibiting excellent driving and behaviour standards.
A full training package will be delivered to knew employees and this will take place over 5 days.
Customer Service is extremely important to our client – they are looking for candidates who can complete the following:
- Present a friendly and approachable manner.
- Ensure that the customer’s order reaches them on time and in good condition, resolving any issues that may occur in the process.
- To be responsible for communication (including by phone) with any customer to keep them informed of issues and changes to their proposed delivery.
- Control and maintain an accurate record of customer deliveries.
- To respond, in consultation with the Management Team, to customer requests and unforeseen circumstances on the road (road works etc.) to minimise negative impact.
- Ensure a high degree of personal presentation, in line with company standards .
- Ensure goods are kept within the correct temperature regimes. Monitor and record temperatures in compliance with food hygiene procedures and report any issues to site management immediately.
- Undertake product handling in line with Food hygiene procedures. Record any serious breakages or contamination issues and report to the site management immediately.
You will need:
- B category on your licence for more than 3 years
- No more than 6pts for minor offences
- eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience driving commercial vehicles would be preferred
- Willing to undergo a criminal records check.
If this sounds like something that would interest you – don’t delay, get in touch today! Please contact Samantha Rowney:
email@example.com – 01707 636680
H&G Recruitment, celebrating 15 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today