- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-10-12
- Date Expired: 2018-11-11
Job Reference: YDTP superSTOct
We’re currently looking for a Team Supervisor to join our clients friendly Transport Team in Hatfield
In this role, you are pivotal in managing the day to day interactions in our Transport Admin Office. You’ll be managing the admin processes, driver’s schedules and vehicle management to ensure we are compliant with driving legislations and that we are getting our trailers out on time.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Shift Pattern : 22-00- to 06-00-
Reporting into the Shift Manager, you’ll be helping the Transport team to ensure delivery schedules are achieved. You’ll be managing several key tasks including:
• Administrative support, making sure drivers hours and absence are tracked and cover is in place.
• Ensuring compliance of the scheduling system.
• Managing the communication with the drivers to ensure they have the information they need to get out on time.
• Continuous delivery of operational and customer service key performance indicators.
We’d Like To Hear From You If This Sounds Like You:
• You’ll already have gained experience in a similar role in the Transport sector and ideally have worked in a fast-paced office environment.
• It goes without saying you’ll be organised, have excellent attention to detail and able to manage your workload as well as multitask.
• Good working knowledge working with IT Systems and confident working with Excel.
• A confident communicator and team player, happy working alongside our drivers and Managers alike.
• Understanding of driving legislation including operators licensing and WTD
• CPC (desirable but not essential) What We Hope You Do Now?.
Our client is passionate about delivering amazing careers as well as parcels, we’d love you to apply so we can speak to you more about this great opportunity
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay in applying. Call 01707 710074 or email your interest & details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver, industrial and office administration recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today