- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2022-10-13
- Date Expired: 2022-11-12
Job Reference: TDACooct
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transport Administrator to work with our prestigious client based in Wellingborough. We require someone to join their transport team working on a 3 on 3 off shift pattern, 12 hour shifts.
- To ensure the business delivers exceptional service to both clients, customers and their own drivers, and to be able to deliver efficient and audible administration at all times based on company standard policies and procedures.
- To monitor all planned schedules for the site escalating any issues to ensure they operate within the agreed service levels.
- To ensure all drivers (employed, subcontractors, agency) are fully briefed and debriefed on a daily basis, ensuring and infringements or other issues are escalated appropriately.
- To ensure Health and Safety standards for the site are maintained and issues are escalated where required.
- To ensure that worker calendars are up to date with correct daily driver information to allow effective monitoring of working time.
- To check reports for missing days to ensure all the days are up to date.
- To generate and monitor driving styles reporting, escalating issues when necessary.
- To monitor arrival and departures of digital vehicles, ensuring they are locked in and downloaded.
- To monitor vehicles leaving site for Service, MOT etc at locked out.
- To monitor and update driving license expiry dates for all drivers.
- To monitor agency drivers card downloads, remove from system and cleansing driving license file 28 days after the drivers last shift.
* opportunity for progression
* Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
* Genuine reward schemes
* Recommend a friend bonus (T&C`s)
* Free uniform
* TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
* Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
* Able to work within a team and individually
* A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
* Good understanding of the working time directive
* Flexible approach to work
* Superb presentation standards
* A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the perfect job for you don't delay in applying. Call 01788 711 555 or email your interest & details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org