- Full Time
- Contract (on-going)
- Waltham Abbey
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-11-21
- Date Expired: 2018-12-21
Job Reference: SBWPADNov
H&G Recruitment have an amazing vacancy for a experienced administrator to work with our prestigious client based in Waltham Abbey. The role is based on a shift rotation pattern 06:00 – 18:00 or 18:00 to 06:00 four on four off which will include weekend shifts. This is a contract position start date immediately to the end of the year potentially ongoing for the suitable candidate.
You will undergo an induction and which will include all aspects of the role, and a drug and alcohol test
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities:
* To ensure the business delivers exceptional service to both clients, customers and their own drivers, and to be able to deliver efficient and auditable administration at all times based on the company standard policies and procedures.
• To monitor all planned schedules for the site escalating any issues to ensure they operate within agreed service levels.
• To ensure all drivers (employed, subcontractors, agency) are fully briefed and debriefed on a daily basis, ensuring and infringements or other issues are escalated as appropriate
• To ensure the transport function fulfils it legal responsibilities relating to the Operating Licence.
• To ensure Health and Safety standards for the site are maintained and issues are escalated where required.
• To ensure that worker calendars are up to date with correct daily driver information to allow effective monitoring of working time.
• To check reports for missing days to ensure all the days are up to date.
• To generate and monitor driving styles reporting, escalating issues where necessary.
• To monitor the working time directive 48hr average for current reference period through reporting.
• To check daily infringements and print and issue to relevant Manager, ensuring infringement are acknowledged and returned, making checks on a weekly basis.
• To file and cleanse infringement reports
• To run infringement lead time reports ensuring all infringements are printed to the companies best practice guides.
• To monitor repeat offences, collate reports and document actions taken by management and driver trainer.
• To monitor arrival and departures of digital vehicles, ensuring they are locked in and downloaded.
• To monitor vehicle downloads ensuring the download schedule is maintained.
• To ensure vehicles leaving site for Service, MOT etc. at locked out
• To monitor and update driving license expiry dates for all drivers.
• To monitor agency drivers card downloads, remove from system and cleansing driving license file 28 days after the driver’s last shift.
• Working in a fast paced busy office.
• Previous Transport office
- Good IT skills
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay in applying, email your interest & details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver, industrial and office recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today