- Full Time
- Permanent/Contract (Temp to perm)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2020-04-01
- Date Expired: 2020-02-29
Job Reference: SRMVTCpmjan
Transport Administrator Night Shift
A fantastic opportunity for experienced Transport Administrator to work with our prestigious client based in Bedford. We require someone to join our transport team working Monday – Friday 23:00 – 07:00
* £9.00ph – 16 weeks temp to perm – additional £100 per month Night Shift allowance
- Briefing & debriefing of drivers
- Delivery bookings (customers).
- Responsible for the input of data onto the transport system and internal/external reports.
- Collation of data from Transport /warehouse activities – client deliveries.
- Depot searches.
- Answering telephone calls internal and external.
- Dealing with driver issues.
- Liaising with other departments/depots within Movianto
- Responding to internal vehicle chill alerts.
- Flexible approach to team challenges.
- Specific depots systems – Oracle & Kronos
- Using various transport systems -e.g. TMS ,Verilocation , Zetes
- To support the H&S and legislative requirements at all times
* opportunity for progression
* Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
* Genuine reward schemes
* 37.5 hour week Mon – Fri
* Recommend a friend bonus (T&C`s)
* Free uniform
You must have:
* MUST HAVE TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE
* Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
* Able to work within a team and individually
* A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
* Good understanding of the working time directive
* Flexible approach to work
* Superb presentation standards
* A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay in applying. Call Samantha on 01788 494050or email your interest to samantha@h-g-recruitment. com
H&G Recruitment are celebrating 15 years of successful trading. H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today