- Full Time
- Temporary (on-going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2019-02-01
Job Reference: MVadminfeb
Transport Administrator Needed to start on 18th February 2019
A fantastic opportunity for a Transport Administrator to work with our prestigious client based in Coventry We require someone to join our transport team working Sunday – Thursday 14:00-22-00
* £8.50ph – Temporary to Permanent opportunity after qualifying period
1. Briefing & debriefing of drivers
2. Delivery bookings (customers).
3. Responsible for the input of data onto the transport system and internal/external reports.
4. Collation of data from Transport /warehouse activities – client deliveries.
5. Depot searches.
6. Answering telephone calls internal and external.
7. Dealing with driver issues.
8. Liaising with other departments/depots
9. Responding to internal vehicle chill alerts.
10. Flexible approach to team challenges.
11. Specific depots – Oracle & Kronos
12. Using various transport systems -e.g. TMS ,Verilocation , Zetes
13. To support the H&S and legislative requirements at all times
* opportunity for progression
* Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
* Genuine reward schemes
* 37.5 hour week Mon – Fri
* Recommend a friend bonus (T&C`s)
* Free uniform
You must have:
* Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
* Able to work within a team and individually
* A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
* Good understanding of the working time directive
* Flexible approach to work
* Superb presentation standards
* A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay in applying. Call 01788 494050 or email your interest to email@example.com
H&G Recruitment are celebrating 15 years of successful trading. H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today