Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Full Time
- North Lanarkshire
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2023-09-19
- Date Expired: 2023-10-19
Job Reference: HGSNRconssep23
Senior Driving & Industrial Recruitment consultant
Why not enhance your skills and progress with H&G Recruitment, one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country.
A fantastic opportunity for an Senior Driving & Industrial Recruitment specialist, looking for their next career move into management, Based in the commutable area surrounding Bellshill, supporting the operational demands of our clients within a geographical area spreading across the area.
This is a start up role and an exciting launch as H&G grows into Scotland expanding their nationwide presence. This role requires the flexibility of being able to develop the existing National client base in Scotland as well and creating new client opportunities within the Driving/Industrial / Warehouse / Logistics / Supply Chain sectors across the area and is an exciting challenge for you to take on your next new venture within our Northern division, if successful you would be supported by the senior management team and our marketing and sales experts. This is an opportunity to build your own team and business with the infrastructure of a large organisation to support you to do so successfully
Your New Role
You will be a driven, dynamic individual with proven recruitment sales ability to promote and build our recruitment services and develop the division and Brand. You will have joint responsibility for managing your client base and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- New business development – Telephone and face-to-face in order to generate new clients.
- Client relationship management – gaining strong understanding of the client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Resourcing – attracting, screening, Interviewing and introducing candidates to clients
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- £35 – £40 k PA dependant upon experience plus achievable bonus based on business increases allowing maximum earning potential
- Company car/Car allowance
- Extensive internal and external training package and strong emphasis on career progression and development including level 5-7 apprenticeship in management
- Recruitment Sales experience is essential from within the Driving/ industrial/warehouse/supply chain & logistics sector or similar.
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads.
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
- Microsoft Office packages including Exel, Word, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Industry leading Candidate management software platforms
- Use of communication platforms such as Teams,Google meet and Zoom
- Full clean Driving licence
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- Sales, customer service background
- Strong technical knowledge relevant to the logistics and transport sector
H&G Recruitment believes in harnessing individual strengths and training staff to fulfil their career and salary goals. You will be a natural rapport builder and thrive in a busy and dynamic sales environment.
If you are up for the challenge and this sounds like the role for you Please email your CV to sue.trolley@ h-g-recruitment.com or apply online at www.h-g-recruitment.com