- Full Time
- Waltham Abbey
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-10-12
- Date Expired: 2018-11-11
Job Reference: RecadminWPOct
Let your Career reach new heights with H&G Recruitment ,one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic recruitment experts in the supply chain; focusing on HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2, 7.5t driver and industrial recruitment. We have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 we have offered a caring and considerate service to our workforce and we now have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator/ Resourcer to join our vibrant team on site based at Waltham Point to maintain our candidate/client experience.
To maximise the quality and quantity of candidates recruited for the client base in Northampton, for the supply of temporary workers whilst maintaining H&G Recruitment’s compliance standards.
Recruitment/ Resourcing – to assist the business in maintaining a pool of skilled, motivated and professional temporary workers and ensure compliance with any relevant laws and operating standards covering all professions for HGV lorry drivers/ Warehouse staff
Service – to register and place candidates for training relevant to their experience in a timely manner.
Administration – supporting the team with administrative functions around registration and daily fulfilment of temporary workers
Compliance – to manage and maintain an auditable trail of registrations complying with any relevant laws and operating standards which include client specific legislative criteria.
- Contact candidates who apply via a multitude of job boards and H&G website for all current job vacancies and complete telephone interview
- Multi location Interviews so Driving Licence and Transport would be an advantage
- Take telephone enquiries and complete telephone interview
- CV search where applicable Contact database with new opportunities
- Complete applicable administration with regards to tracking applications
- Interview and register candidates
- Obtain and update candidate information and upload onto our system
- Provide leads via candidate to relevant branch
- Supply relevant information to payroll department, relevant branch and client on new candidates
- Place candidates with relevant experience for assessment/inductions in a timely manner
- Complete applicable administration with regards to processing candidates
- Maintain databases and internal systems
- Contribute to marketing/PR ideas
- Maintain auditable compliance from the initial registration and repeated requirements
- Manage candidate availability to support the planning team
- General administration support for the branch.
This role will be working Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday and would suit an outgoing candidate who is looking for a role in which to progress. In return you will receive £18,000 – £22,000 per annum (DOE), conversion bonus scheme, 28 days holiday, pension, full training including industry recognised courses.
In the first instance please apply online with a CV and covering letter or direct to email@example.com, call Now on 01707 636680 (option 2) or visit our website www. h-g-recruitment .com.