Recruitment Consultant On site
- Full Time
- Sherburn in Elmet
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2021-06-12
- Date Expired: 2020-07-24
Job Reference: RCsherjun
On site Recruitment consultant
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; and we are currently looking for an experienced consultant to join our team. Are you hungry for the opportunity to be part of a vibrant and growing team and help establish yourself within a market leading recruitment business?
We are looking for a Recruitment specialist to join our already highly successful on site team based in Sherburn working on a fabulous contract. This role will cover resourcing and planning a large driving workforce on a part time basis. Working days will be Sunday to Thursday
Your New Role
We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with proven recruitment background . You will have joint responsibility for managing our client and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with client and candidates alike.
- Client relationship management – gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Resourcing – attracting, screening and introducing candidates to clients
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- £24,000 to £25,000 depending upon experience plus achievable bonus based on GP percentage allowing maximum earning potential
- Extensive internal and external training package and strong emphasis on career progression and development
- Driving recruitment experience is essential, ideally /supply chain & logistics sector or similar.
- Ability to source and generate new candidate registrations.
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online in the first instance at www.h-g-recruitment.com or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.