Recruitment Consultant Driving/Industrial Division
- Full Time
- St Albans
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-09-21
- Date Expired: 2018-10-21
Job Reference: RecConsSept
Recruitment Consultant Driving and Industrial
Why not enhance your skills and progress with H&G Recruitment, one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; and we are currently looking for an experienced consultant to join our team. Are you hungry for the opportunity to be part of a new and growing team and help establish yourself within a market leading recruitment business?
This is a fantastic opportunity for aa experienced Driving/ Industrial Recruitment specialist to join our already highly successful Industrial division located in St Albans. This is a 360 recruitment role to cover Temporary and permanent recruitment within Industrial / Warehouse / Logistics / Supply Chain industries across London and Home Counties.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a new venture within our Southern division, if successful you would be taking on a warm desk with roles ready to fill that have been generated from our existing client base we provide temporary workers to.
Your New Role
We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with proven recruitment sales ability to sell our recruitment services and develop the division and Brand. You will have joint responsibility for managing your client base and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- New business development – Telephone and face-to-face in order to generate new clients.
- Client relationship management – gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Resourcing – attracting, screening, Interviewing and introducing candidates to clients
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- £20,000 to £25,000 depending upon experience plus achievable bonus based on GP performance allowing maximum earning potential
- Extensive internal and external training package and strong emphasis on career progression and development
- 360 recruitment experience is essential, ideally within the industrial/warehouse/supply chain & logistics sector or similar.
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads.
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
- Degree educated
- Sales customer service background
- Strong technical knowledge relevant to the logistics and transport sector
If you are up for the challenge and this sounds like the role for you please apply online in the first instance,email direct to email@example.com. or call Sue now on 01707 636680 (option 2)