- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2023-09-25
- Date Expired: 2023-10-25
Job Reference: HGENGRCOct2023
Recruitment Consultant Engineering Division
Join Our Dynamic Team as an Experienced Engineering/Technical Recruitment Consultant!
Are you an exceptional Recruitment Consultant with a passion for attracting top-tier technical and engineering talent within the Blue and White collar sector? Perhaps you're an Engineer looking to utilise your skills in a sales-driven recruitment role.
If so, look no further!
H&G Recruitment Engineering Division, a highly regarded agency, is actively seeking exceptional individuals to join our Northamptonshire branch. Joining our successful multi sector business you will enhance our existing team and enjoy professional growth opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary tailored to your experience and current compensation package.
Excellent earning potential through our uncapped commission structure.
- Generous leave package: 28 days of annual leave inc bank holidays.
- Additional benefits, including car allowance, pension plan and sage benefits and discount incentives
- Hassle-free parking
As an experienced Customer focused Recruitment Consultant, you'll possess a technical or engineering background and an unwavering drive to build your own thriving desk. With a primary focus on expanding our current markets, you'll have the exceptional opportunity to establish and grow your own department within a specific sector over time.
- Identify & develop new business and manage new & existing clients.
- Negotiate terms of business both contract and permanent.
- Source candidates, interview, reference check and complete our compliant administration processes
- Demonstrable success in billing within the Contingency or Search and Selection Recruitment Market.
- Have Exceptional customer service.
- Possess a High degree of admin & IT skills
- Be able to work easily under pressure.
- Have Proficiency in contract/interim and/or permanent solutions, within a specialised Engineering/Technical sector.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of building and maintaining robust client relationships
H&G Recruitment Solutions is an independent privately operated limited company bringing temporary, interim, and permanent staffing solutions to the transport / logistics and Engineering industry throughout the United Kingdom. We believe in harnessing individual strengths and training staff to fulfil their career and salary goals. You will be a natural rapport builder and thrive in a busy and dynamic sales environment.
If you are up for the challenge and this sounds like the role for you Please email your CV to sue.trolley@ h-g-recruitment.com or apply online at www.h-g-recruitment.com