- Full Time
- St Albans
Job Reference: SAPRjun
H&G Recruitment are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team based in St Albans for a 3 month fixed term contract.
Working Monday – Friday 08-00 -18-00
To ensure the Payroll department delivers exceptional service to both candidates and clients, and deliver efficient auditable administration at all times based on company standard procedures.
• Assist in providing support to the payroll team
• Confidently communicate with a wide range of stakeholders by phone and email
• Support in collating worker hours
• Effectively manage spreadsheets
• Maintain organised files
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Able to prioritise tasks and achieve KPI’s
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to communicate effectively
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to work under pressure and in a reactive environment
• Excellent organisational skills for example diary management, coordinating meetings, filing, administration/clerical systems management
• Creative and Positive attitude
• Previous proven experience working in a customer focused service environment
• Previous experience in a payroll department
• Excellent command of the English language both oral and written
Key performance Indicators
• Auditable trail of payroll processes
• Accurate filing and diary management
Please send your CV in the first instance to tracy@ h-g-recruitment. com
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we are not able to contact everyone personally so if you haven’t received a response within 7 working days then your application will have been unsuccessful.