National Business Development Manager
- Full Time
- St Albans
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2019-04-26
Job Reference: NatBDApr
H&G Recruitment, one of the UK`s fastest growing recruitment companies is a vibrant, forward thinking independent recruitment agency specialising within the Transport & Logistics sector covering a variety of disciplines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced National Business Development Manager to develop and manage sales. You will be responsible for identifying and winning new medium to large contracts for the supply of labour for both the Permanent and Temporary markets to cover the whole of the UK.
Based from either our St Albans Head Office or our Northampton branch you would be expected to travel/ work from any of out branch or site locations along with some home working.
As Business Development Manager you will be a highly motivated individual and skilled at building client relationships quickly and able to close high margin deals with medium to large clients. Working closely with the operations team in branches to develop their top prospects and ultimately win new business.
This role is a new position, as we are expanding in all areas and need a confident financially astute Manager to continue our success.
competitive salary dependent upon experience and background
industry recognised training and development to enhance your career
- Ambitious Independently owned business
- Reputation for Quality & Innovation
- Quality & Compliance focused
- To identify and win new Business
- Exceed targets
- Build and Develop client relationships
- Follow up all new business opportunities
- Support the operational teams with new business wins
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ideally 3 – 5 years’ Recruitment sales experience within the Transport & Logistics sector
- Experience of the end to end Tender process
- Proven track record of success selling to Transport & Logistics, Senior decision makers and procurement
- Passionate personality, target driven and a creative thinker
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
- Exceptional IT skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- The ability to build presentations of an exceptional quality and deliver to a high level.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
H&G Recruitment believes in harnessing individual strengths and training staff to fulfil their career and salary goals. You will be a natural rapport builder and thrive in a busy and dynamic sales environment.
Please email your CV to HR @ h-g-recruitment.com or apply online