Multidrop Van Drivers
- Full Time
- Temporary (Ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2020-04-01
- Date Expired: 2020-03-15
Job Reference: ROMHYVfeb
H&G are currently recruiting Multidrop van drivers who have held their licence for at least one year and have no more than 6 points for minor speeding or parking offences. This is ongoing work for our client based out of their depot in Haydock.
If you enjoy working in a customer facing role this position is ideal for you!
Due to the nature of the product you will be delivering, we can only accept candidates that hold a current DBS Check, or be willing to undertake one. You will be expected to work Monday to Friday, generally starting at 6am, with additional work available over the. THIS CLIENT IS BUSY ALL YEAR ROUND!
- Day shifts from £9.75ph PAYE.
- Weekend days from £13.00ph PAYE.
- LTD rates available
- Job security working for an international organisation
- Genuine reward schemes
- Recommend a friend bonus (T&C’s)
You must have:
- Cat B licence held for at least one year
- Hold current enhanced DBS check or be willing to undertake one.
- Driven a van in the last 90 days
- Customer focused attitude, you will be trusted to deliver sensitive items discreetly.
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
If this sounds like the job for you Call – 01706 298100 or email your interest & details/CV to email@example.com or apply online at www.h-g-recruitment .com
H&G Recruitment; celebrating 16 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain. We have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue-chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay, APPLY today!