Multidrop Van Driver
- Full Time
- Temporary (ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2020-07-04
- Date Expired: 2020-04-19
Job Reference: SOMOAVvanmar
H&G currently have a requirement for 40x Multidrop van drivers!! in Avonmouth You must’ve held your licence for at least one year and have no more than 6 points for minor speeding or parking offences. Previous experience of multidrop delivery work is desirable.
You will be expected to work Monday to Friday, generally starting at 6am with the potential to pick up additional shifts over the weekend.
- Job security working for an international organisation
- Genuine reward schemes
- Recommend a friend bonus (T&C’s)
You must have:
- Cat B licence held for at least one year
- Driven a van in the last 90 days
- Customer focused attitude, you will be trusted to deliver sensitive items discreetly.
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
If this sounds like the job for you Call – 07971181490 or email your interest & details/CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.h-g-recruitment .com
H&G Recruitment; celebrating 16 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain. We have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue-chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay, APPLY today!