Inventory Management Workstream Lead
- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2022-05-06
- Date Expired: 2022-06-05
Job Reference: NBUPMgtLeadmay
Role Overview – HOME WORKING
As the Inventory Management Workstream Lead, you will be accountable for the performance and management of team projects, reporting into the Inventory Management Senior Workstream Lead. You will manage and deliver operational business objectives through effective project management and others through effective cross functional working. You will regularly liaise with senior management ensuring all relevant details of the various projects are clearly reported on.
About the role
- Responsible for compliance with health and safety regulations and environmental and quality standards.
- To ensure all relevant parties are aware of the Projects and their involvement.
- IM Team Workstream Lead across key Project(s).
- Ensure that all Projects are recorded, and files are kept current.
- Accountability for Project(s) relating to the IM Team.
- Monitoring performance through operational reviews and audits.
- Accountability for compliance with legal and ethical people management practice.
- Responsible for effective two-way communication processes with team, customer and suppliers.
- Attend Project meetings across the Network as required.
- Proven effective Project Management experience including relative system/tool knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
- Previous experience in a fast changing, results driven environment.
- Clear leadership skills, energy and passion.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with change.
- Experience of working on several Projects at once.
- Excellent Excel skills required, with a keen eye for accuracy.
Full time – Home Working
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
£35,000 per annum