HGV Class2 (C) DRIVERS
- Full Time
- Temporary (ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-11-16
- Date Expired: 2018-12-16
Job Reference: HODDBFDnov
Our client is one of the largest food distributors in the UK! We are looking for HGV Class 2 Drivers to join their growing operation based in Hoddesdon, You will be given a fixed rota and have the opportunity of joining them permanently if successful.
Newly qualified drivers are accepted also!
- Fixed rota 4/5 days a week – OT shifts also available.
- Immediate starts available
- Multi drop delivery across South East and surrounding area.
- Late afternoon and evening start times.
- Excellent rates of pay Ranging from £15ph-£19ph
- LTD Co driver’s welcome!
- Up to £40k salary plus bonus when permanent
- Drivers paid weekly
- Assistance of Drivers Mate’s
- Class 2 Licence (C Category) – Newly qualified drivers are accepted.
- No more than 6 penalty points for minor offences.
- Valid DCPC and Digital tacho card.
- Good geographical knowledge of South East and surrounding areas.
- The job is physically demanding which includes carrying stock up and down stairs to the stores. All drivers will be assisted with a drivers mate.
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay CALL STEVE now to arrange an Immediate interview. Call 01707 636 680 (then press option two) or email your interest & details/CV to enquiries@ h-g-recruitment.com or apply online at www. h-g-recruitment .com
H&G Recruitment, Celebrating 15 Years of trading, are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today