HGV Class 2 – Drivers
- Full Time
- Temporary (Ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-10-19
- Date Expired: 2018-11-18
Job Reference: CBYokSTOct
Class 2 LGV Driver With Immediate Start
Salary: £10.75 per hour (£25 overnight stay allowance)
Are you interested in working in a fast paced environment for a growing Company? We have vacancies for Class 2 Drivers based from our client in Corby. Your main priority will be to deliver frozen, chilled and ambient goods to multiple consistent delivery points each week.
Hours: Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday, 45 – 50 hours per week, overnight stays will be required approximately twice a week
Main Tasks of our Class 2 LGV Drivers:
- To Deliver Frozen, chilled and ambient goods to multiple consistent delivery points each week.
- To support the businesses focus on growth within the Food service sector.
Key tasks and Responsibilities of the Class 2 LGV Driver:
- Driving 26t or 18t Rigid vehicles.
- Hand delivering trolleys of ambient and frozen products, Ensuring frozen product is moved as fast as possible from the vehicle to the delivery destination, Must manage the operation of the vehicles tail lift
- Following instructions and routing provided by the transport office.
- Reporting any issues or delays to the transport office.
- Driving safely and representing the company well in front of customer delivery points.
- Ensuring Driver checks of your vehicle has taken place at the start of every shift
Requirements of the Class 2 (C) LGV Driver:
- Class 2 LGV license
- Flexible when needed
- Willing and able to handball cages swiftly off the vehicle to each delivery point
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with driving class 2 vehicles
If this sounds like the job for you don’t delay in applying. Call now on 01778 494050 or email your interest & details/CV to email@example.com
H&G Recruitment, currently celebrating 15 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today