HGV Class 2 Driver
- Full Time
- Temporary (On Going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-12-14
- Date Expired: 2019-01-13
Job Reference: RDPETSTdec
An exciting opportunity has arisen for HGV C Class 2 for a Nationwide distribution company specialising in delivering to leading high street carpet stores, based in Radlett.
Duties include heavy lifting multi drop up to 15 drops per day, with a curtain side trucks utlising winch and harnesses.
Full induction and harness & winch training provided.
We are urgently looking for HGV C Class 2 Drivers to join our team with the opportunity of immediate start dates! The role comes with many benefits, please see below:
- Monday – Friday fixed shifts
- Pay rates vary from £13.50ph
- Average shift lengths of 10 hours
- Ongoing work all year through
- Business is closed between 21st December through until the 2nd of January
To apply for this role you will need the following:
- No more than 6 points on license
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience on HGV C Class 2 vehicles
- Digital tacho card
- Valid CPC
- Excellent Drivers hours and working knowledge
To apply for this role and book an immediate interview please contact H&G Recruitment on 01707 636 680 option 2 or send your cv to centralplanning @ h-g-recruitment .com
H&G Recruitment, celebrating 15 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today