HGV Class 2 C DRIVERS
- Full Time
- Permanent/Contract (Temp to Perm)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2019-10-16
Job Reference: SRWSTLC2Jul
HGV Class 2 C Drivers Needed for Permanent position!
H&G Recruitment needs you. We are recruiting for HGV Class 2 C drivers who have held their licence for at least 2 years and have no more than 6 points for minor speeding or parking offences in the Bedford area for clean, on-going work. If you enjoy clean light trunking work this position is ideal for you!
The shift times vary through day and night.
THIS CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR DRIVERS FOR A TEMP TO PERM CONTRACT -ROTA MON-FRI AND WEEKENDS AS OVERTIME IF YOU WANT IT.
Class 2 C – Days – £10.25 – Overtime – £15.38
Class 2 C – Nights £12.94 – Overtime – £16.91
Our Client offers:
* Maximised earning potential on £10.25 – £16.91 per hour
* Overtime if requested
* Potential Temp to Perm permanent contracts for job security if requested
* Different Rota patterns
* Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
* Genuine reward schemes
* Free DCPC Courses (conditions apply)
* Recommend a friend bonus (T&C’s)
You must have:
* Full HGV Class 2 C licence held for at least two years
* Driven a HGV lorry in the last 90 days
* Digital tacho card
* A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
* Good understanding of the working time directive
* Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network and the London Lorry Scheme
* Customer focused attitude
If this sounds like the job for you don’t delay in applying. Call 01707 636 680 then press option two or email your interest & details/CV to samantha @h-g-recruitment. com or apply online at www.h-g-recruitment .com H&G Recruitment are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today