HGV Class 1 C+E Drivers
- Full Time
- Temporary (on-going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-12-28
- Date Expired: 2019-01-27
Job Reference: ALttpSTJan
Immediate Start HGV Class 1 (C+E)
Day Drivers Wanted for a 4 on 4 off temp to perm contract
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for regular on going work for one the UK’s biggest hauliers based in Liverpool.
These are temp to perm positions working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Working 10 hours per day on your normal shift
Tanker experience would be ideal, but is not necessary as training can be given as the work is non ADR work.
The requirement we need for any drivers is listed below,
- Valid driver’s CPC card.
- Valid Digital Tacho Card.
- No more than 6 point on their licence (ideally)
- Held Class 1 license for minimum of 12 months and driven 90 days within last 12 months.
- Be competent in all checks required unit & trailer.
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Be able to take on board all training given.
- Willing to learn within an interesting industry.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network.
- Able to complete and control the required paperwork in regards to food stuff distribution.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours.
- Able to following safe working procedures on site and customer locations.
- Preferably with tanker experience however training will be given for driver interested for temp to perm roles.
- Always wearing the correct uniform (Plain black or blue) and PPE, Safety footwear.
- Look after all equipment they are issued or using at all times.
- Overtime hours and overtime pay available
- Clean and tidy vehicles
£13.57 Sun/Bank Holiday (plus a day-in-lieu to be taken later in the year if bank holiday is part of your rota
If this sounds like the job for you don’t delay in applying for an immediate interview. Call NOW 01706 298100 or email your interest & details/CV to email@example.com
H&G Recruitment, celebrating 15 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today