HGV Class 1 and Class 2 drivers.
- Full Time
- Temporary (On Going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2023-03-06
- Date Expired: 2023-04-05
Job Reference: TSC1C2mar
HGV C+E Class 1 HGV1 LGV1 Truck Driver Lorry Driver C+E Licence
HGV C Class 2 HGV2 LGV2 Truck Driver Lorry Driver C Licence
Immediate starts and Excellent rates of pay.
HGV C+E and C Drivers
Annualised annual earnings £43,196 based on Class 1 Night shift 45 hours per week without overtime or additional shift payment
- HGV1 start band A 18:00 – 23:59 £18.46
- HGV1 start band B 00:00 – 04:59 £18.18
- HGV1 start band C 05:00 – 09:00 £17.71
- HGV1 start band D 09:01 – 17:59 £16.94
- HGV2 start band A 18:00 – 23:59 £17.14
- HGV2 start band B 00:00 – 04:59 £16.88
- HGV2 start band C 05:00 – 09:00 £16.40
- HGV2 start band D 09:01 – 17:59 £15.63
- Additional shift payment – HGV1 & HGV2 £32.06
- Bank holiday hours premium – working out of BH £0.50
- HGV1 additional hours over 170 (Excluding absence) £0.50
- Shunter premium for full time shunting per period £60.00
Plenty of overtime available
H&G are recruiting Class 1 & Class 2 Drivers to work with our client based in Thameside. This is full time opportunity with day & night shifts available across seven days .
Day to Day duties
Store delivery driver for London Convenience network which includes completing chilled, frozen, and general stock deliveries to Sainsburys Local stores. Work may be required to be completed from starting at either Greenford or Thameside depots agreed prior to shift.
You will be required to complete trunking work and store delivery, communicating with transport to update on deliveries and ensure the work is completed on time.
In return for your commitment
Earn £15.00 – £18.00 per hour (PAYE)
- Regular work and job security
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Annual Leave
- Recommend a friend bonuses*
The ideal person to join our team will have
- HGV C+E Class 1/Class 2 licence
- HGV relevant experience (6 Months)
- Full HGV C+E licence with no more than six points for minor endorsements
- Digital Tacho and Driver Qualification Cards
- A good understanding of Drivers hours, regulations, and Working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Customer focused attitude
Our commitment to our workforce is second to none, and with 19 years’ dedicated to the transport and logistics sector we know we have the perfect role for you. Whether you are looking for HGV C+E, HGV C, 7.5t, Van, Warehouse, or Administration work we have opportunities to suit everyone with key accounts at blue chip distribution companies, leading supermarkets, and national hauliers. Operating nationally seven days a week 24 hours a day there’s no reason to delay joining our winning team.
Contact us now on 0208 2729087 or email email@example.com
Visit our website for more vacancies www.h-g-recruitment.com
H&G are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and will never charge a fee for our work finding solutions.