HGV C Class 2 drivers.
- Full Time
- Temporary (on-going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2023-05-15
- Date Expired: 2023-07-14
Job Reference: ROUPRCC2may
We have a fantastic opportunity for Class 2 drivers to join our team delivering NHS products in Runcorn
- HGV class C driving license
- Drivers Qualification Card
- Digital Tacho Card
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer services skills and values Strong values and ethos around health and safety
- Ability to work Monday to Friday on days or Sunday to Thursday on nights. Drivers must be able to do both days or nights (Will be either for full week) and block booked for 5 shifts
- Experience in working as a class 2 driver for over 1 year
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak trading times
- Driving the company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with all current legislation and company guidelines.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is in a safe & legal condition.
- Reporting any accidents & incidents to management.
- Ability to work to a fixed working pattern
- Loading & discharging in a sensible manner and in accordance with company policy & procedures.
- Delivering to another client depot and moving stock, Will involve loading and unloading cages on and off the vehicle.
- Possible Temp to perm position
- Excellent benefits package
- Minimum 28 days leave, including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Block booking 5 day per week position
Hourly rate (PAYE)
Days – £13.81, £20.04 Overtime, £20.71 weekends
Nights £15.78, £22.46 Overtime and £23.13 weekends
Our commitment to our workforce is second to none, and with 19 years’ dedicated to the transport and logistics sector we know we have the perfect role for you. Whether you are looking for HGV C+E, HGV C, 7.5t, Van, Warehouse, or Administration work we have opportunities to suit everyone with key accounts at blue chip distribution companies, leading supermarkets, and national hauliers. Operating nationally seven days a week 24 hours a day there’s no reason to delay joining our winning team.
CALL us now for an immediate assessment on 01925 947970 or email email@example.com
Visit our website for more vacancies www.h-g-recruitment.com
H&G are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and will never charge a fee for our work finding solutions.