Customer Support Administrator
- Full Time
- Permanent/Contract (Temp to Perm after 12 weeks)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-11-23
- Date Expired: 2018-12-23
Job Reference: CSKHSTnov
Customer Service Administrator immediate Start Temporary to Permanent
On behalf of our prestigious client H&G Recruitment are currently recruiting for CS Administrator to join their expanding team based in Hatfield.
Shift Times are 16-00 – -20-30 7 Days per week
Excellent rate of pay £9-00 (LTD)
Co-ordinating the day-to-day administration tasks relating to the Customer Service Centre (CSC). Providing efficient administrative support for field operatives to ensure maximum performance is achieved and customers receive outstanding service
- Support the field operatives assigned to the CSC to ensure they can operate efficiently.
- To be the first point of contact at the CSC for telephone queries or enquires raised by internal or external customers. Following a logical process to ensure speedy resolution in line with CSC Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), keeping customers, systems and documentation updated and maintained throughout the query.
- Maintain effective communication links with CSC field operatives using system tools to provide and record accurate information and to liase with central colleagues where necessary.
- Dealing with all general correspondence and telephone based duties, compiling information for putting together reports and then generating them. Filing, updating system records, checking accuracy of daily activities and assisting with the day to day running of the Distribution Centre.
- Monitor LDO orders and JRS jobs to ensure all customer repairs are updated correctly on the operating system to ensure compliance. Ensure that serial numbers and IRIS codes captured and errors resolved quickly.
- To promote and contribute to a Site environment that encourages colleague involvement to achieve continual improvement and the engagement of the people
- Focussed on Customer Service
- Pays attention to detail.
- PC literate – Excel, Word.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some experience of administration tasks for example recording information, filing, report generating
- Some knowledge of the operating principles of warehousing and distribution.
- LDO computer system – branch and customer ordering screens, categories plus debrief procedure
- JRS operating system – updating repair progress and compliance to ensure recovery.
Please CALL H&G now on 01707 710 074 or send your CV to email@example.com to get booked in for an interview asap!
H&G Recruitment, currently celebrating 15 years of successful trading ,and are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today