Counterbalance Fork Lift Driver
- Full Time
- Temporary (On-going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2020-05-29
- Date Expired: 2019-06-02
Job Reference: FLT-RD-RAD
Counterbalance Fork Lift Driver’s Required ASAP
We are currently looking for Counterbalance Fork lift truck drivers for a well-known distribution centre based in Radlett.
This offers a fantastic opportunity with immediate starts available for suitable candidates.
This role will require loading and unloading trucks and trailers. Must be physically have fork lift driving knowledge and experience and ability to do heavy lifting.
Candidates need to be willing to work evenings and nights, we have excellent rates of pay and guaranteed on-going work.
Shift times will be 14:00-22:00 or 22:00-06:00 on a rota Monday-Friday.
* Full time work with H&G Recruitment
* Immediate start
* Short and long Term Temporary Contract
* Maximized earning potential
* Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
* Genuine reward schemes
* Recommend a friend bonus (T&C`s)
* Free uniform (T&C`s)
You will have:
* Right to work in UK
* Physically fit and able to heavy lift
* Counterbalance FLT licence and experience required .
* A good communication skills
* Flexible approach to work
* Customer focused attitude
* A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay in applying. Call NOW 01707710074 or email your interest & details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H&G Recruitment, celebrating 15 years of successful trading, are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today