Counterbalance FLT Driver
- Full Time
- Temporary (On-going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2019-09-23
Job Reference: VPFLTGLaug
Fork Lift truck driver / Warehouse Operative
H&G Recruitment are currently recruiting a Warehouse Operatives with Counterbalance FLT licence for our client, based in Birstall. If successful, you will be working as part of the warehouse team to receive, store, pick and despatch ambient goods. This work would suit candidates looking for long term full-time work, candidates should also be able to work from own initiative.
- Use of Counterbalance of fork lift truck
- Tipping and loading artic double decker trailers and rigid vehicles, keeping the warehouse and yard tidy.
- Tipping trunk vehicles that arrives at 0030 Tuesday to Friday
- Driver liaison, making sure drivers log on to their handsets before departing
- Downloading driver’s tacho cards and vehicle tachos on their return to site
- Keeping noise to a minimum, so not to disturb neighbours
Hours of work
This position is Monday to Friday, shifts as follows;
- Monday 0400 to 1230
- Tuesday 0030 to 0900
- Wednesday 0030 to 0900
- Thursday 0030 to 0900
- Friday 0030 to 0900
Rates of Pay
- £9.00ph Monday to Friday
- Consistent work with H&G Recruitment, with the potential to transfer to a permanent contract after a qualifying period.
- Full time hours
- Weekly Pay
You must have:
- Counterbalance FLT Licence
- A good understanding of manual handling practices
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work on your own, from own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be customer focused and self-motivated
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is essential.
- Driving Licence would be useful but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you don’t delay in applying. Call 01706 298100 or email your interest & details/CV to email@example.com
H&G Recruitment are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the country’s leading blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – Why delay APPLY today!