Class 2 HGV Driver OTE ?50kpa
- Full Time
- Permanent/Contract (On-going)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2022-11-04
- Date Expired: 2022-12-04
Job Reference: SAGREC2nov
H&G are recruiting multidrop HGV 2 drivers to work with our client based in Greenford for immediate start.
The full-time working week consists of 4 shifts with the option to work additional shifts. No Sunday working!
Shift start time ranges between 04:00 and 06:00.
5 rostered days off every 3rd week – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.
2 consecutive days off every week.
- Basic pay £37,440.00
- £270.00 paid for every additional shift worked.
- 10% pay uplift on all hours worked between 1900 – 0600
OTE of £50,400 based 5 shifts per week
Day to Day duties
- Deliver multi temperature products to Greene King pubs on a multi-drop basis
- Unloading the stock out of roll cages upon delivery
- Monitor and report any vehicle defects and wear and tear
- Complete all paperwork accurately and on time
In return for your commitment
Earn from £15.00-£25.71 per hour PAYE & Umbrella rates available
- Regular work and job security
- Overtime available
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Annual Leave
- Parity perks from Day 1
The ideal person to join our team will have
- HGV C Class 2 licence
- Relevant experience Newly qualified welcome
- Full HGV C+E licence with no more than six points for minor endorsements
- Digital Tacho and Driver Qualification Cards
- A good understanding of Drivers hours, regulations, and Working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Customer focused attitude
Our commitment to our workforce is second to none, and with 19 years’ dedicated to the transport and logistics sector we know we have the perfect role for you. Whether you are looking for HGV C+E, HGV C, 7.5t, Van, Warehouse, or Administration work we have opportunities to suit everyone with key accounts at blue chip distribution companies, leading supermarkets, and national hauliers. Operating nationally seven days a week 24 hours a day there’s no reason to delay joining our winning team.
Contact us now on 01707 636680 or email email@example.com
Visit our website for more vacancies h-g-recruitment.com
H&G are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and will never charge a fee for our work finding solutions