Class 2 Driver
- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2023-09-01
- Date Expired: 2023-10-01
Job Reference: SRWFSC2PEsep23
Class 2 Drivers
Immediate interviews available
PERMANENT HGV C Drivers
Plenty of overtime available
H&G are recruiting Class 2 drivers for a permanent contract in Peterborough with an OTE of £38k, with unlimited overtime available, average earnings £40K
Each driver who is successful will be upskilled to an ADR licence.
Day to Day duties
Our client is looking for safe professional drivers who can work within the parameters of all current legislation and company guidelines.
Drivers need to be flexible and adaptable ensuring vehicles are driven in a safe and legal manner.
It is imperative all accidents or incidents are reported to management as some deliveries can be challenging and require good judgement.
From time to time you may be asked to work out of an alternative depot within an acceptable distance.
Willingness to work within a 5 out of 7 shift pattern.
The ideal person to join our team will have
- ADR Category C (not necessary as each driver will be but through their ADR)
- Possession of a Drivers Qualification Card
- Possession of a Digital Tacho Card
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer services skills and values are essential.
- Strong values and ethos around health and safety is essential.
- A clean Driving Licence is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with hazardous liquid products is desirable.
- Average earnings with overtime £45k
- London waiting is paid
- Excellent benefits package:
- 30 days holiday that increases with service
- Private health care
- Prestigious company pension scheme
- Life insurance (includes death in service)
For further information please contact Samantha Rowney on 07971 181491 or email (email@example.com) about our prestigious client and how you can apply for a career with a world leading fuel supplier.
Please send your CV in the first instance, this an opportunity not to be missed.
The closing date for this position is the 1ST July 2023
If this sounds like the perfect job for you don't delay in applying. Call 07985 354368 or email your interest & details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org