Class 2, ADR Driver
- Full Time
- North Warwickshire
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2023-09-13
- Date Expired: 2023-10-13
Job Reference: SRC2WFSBHsep23
Class 2 – ADR – Birmingham
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Class 2 ADR driver to join one of the leading fuel companies in the world.
- Driving the company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with all current legislation and company guidelines.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is in a safe & legal condition.
- Reporting any accidents & incidents to management.
- Managing difficult delivery conditions and reporting any unsafe sites as quickly as possible.
- Ability to work across a 7-day shift pattern.
- Loading & discharging in a sensible manner and in accordance with company policy & procedures.
- Loading from terminals (fuel samples must be taken at terminal and site).
- Obtaining Customer signature before commencement of delivery
- HGV class C driving license
- ADR class 3 & Tanks
- Drivers Qualification Card
- Digital Tacho Card
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer services skills and values Strong values and ethos around health and safety
- Clean Driving License is desirable.
- Experience working with hazardous liquid products is desirable.
- Experience loading product from terminals is desirable.
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak trading times
- Willingness to be redeployed to alternative depot locations in proximity as required on an ad hoc basis is essential
- OTE £40k plus opportunity to earn more!
- London Weighting Pay in select markets
- Excellent benefits package
- Minimum 30 days leave increasing in line with service
- Private health care
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
If this sounds like the perfect job for you don't delay in applying. Call 07985 354368 or email your interest & details/CV to email@example.com