Branch Operations Manager
- Full Time
- St Albans
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-11-16
- Date Expired: 2018-12-16
Job Reference: BMSAnov
Branch Operations Manager – Recruitment -Industrial/ Driving Sector
H&G Recruitment, one of the UK`s fastest growing recruitment companies is a vibrant, forward thinking independent recruitment agency specialising within the Transport & Logistics sector covering a variety of disciplines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our flag ship St Albans office to lead a team of motivated and driven consultants covering both temporary and permanent vacancies.
This role is a new position, as we expanding in the area and need a confident Financially astute Manager to continue our success.
Package includes competitive salary dependent upon experience, company car or car allowance, uncapped bonus and industry recognised training to enhance your career.
* Ambitious / independently owned business
* Reputation for quality / innovation
* Quality and Compliance focus
* Experienced team / hands on management role
* Full cycle billing role / whilst developing / managing team
* Lead by example – management of experienced team
* Key account management / development – new business wins
* Experienced sales focused and success driven Recruitment Manager/Snr Consultant looking for a fresh exciting challenge
* Capable of billing and developing the business with a clear sales strategy whilst managing your team
* Proven track record of success within Transport/Logistics recruitment
* Credible in front of client / candidate alike – used to dealing at board level
* Motivate and lead the sales team to over achieve sales and service targets
* Drive sales and marketing activity
* Proactive cold calls, sales visits, sales presentations and assisting the team to do likewise
* Full P&L responsibility
* Gain market knowledge inclusive of competitor knowledge
* Recruitment of staff
* Training and coaching of staff members to fulfil their potential
* Develop and implement new ideas and strategies
* Running reports and analysing data
* Hold 1-2-1’s, monthly reviews and team meetings
You should be a dynamic self starter, enthusiastic, determined and would like the opportunity to be the architect of your own career and in charge of your own earnings and destiny, You will be an approachable, driven recruitment manager or a successful senior consultant looking for their next step into management.
H&G Recruitment believes in harnessing individual strengths and training staff to fulfil their career and salary goals. You will be a natural rapport builder and thrive in a busy and dynamic sales environment.
Please email your CV to sue.trolley@ h-g-recruitment.com or apply online at h-g-recruitment.com