7.5 Tonne Drivers.
- Full Time
- Temporary (ON-GOING)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2023-05-25
- Date Expired: 2023-07-24
Job Reference: SADTLUX7.5tmay
GENERAL DELIVERY DRIVERS
Our client based in Iver west London is looking for professional drivers to work nights shifts delivering Location equipment for the film and TV industry nationally.
Previous delivery experience of white goods is preferable
You should have at least 6 months experience and be confident navigating the national motorway network.
The client insists you work strictly to time deadlines
Have an excellent command of the English language
Possess a good understanding of Health and safety at work practices
Be flexible and possess a can do/will do attitude when it comes to setting up the location sets at the drop off points which will include you assisting manually.
Physical fitness is essential
7.5 Tonne Licence
- Monday -Friday £15.00
- Saturday -£16.00
- Sunday -£17.00
- All rates quoted include holiday pay via umbrella
- Paye available upon request
- Minimum 8 hour guarantee on all shifts
- Minimum 6 months experience required
- Over 25 years
- Any five from seven guaranteed, with consistent availability
- We are looking for drivers willing to commit long term( 3-6 months minimum contract term)
- You must be reliable and consistent and willing to work weekends at least one day eg Saturday and or Sunday
- Full training and induction given (unpaid)
- May include nights out, @ £30 and accommodation paid
- You may be required to work on national and or continental assignments so overseas experience would be an advantage.
Our commitment to our workforce is second to none, and with 19 years’ dedicated to the transport and logistics sector we know we have the perfect role for you. Whether you are looking for HGV C+E, HGV C, 7.5t, Van, Warehouse, or Administration work we have opportunities to suit everyone with key accounts at blue chip distribution companies, leading supermarkets, and national hauliers. Operating nationally seven days a week 24 hours a day there’s no reason to delay joining our winning team.
Contact us now on 01707 636680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for more vacancies www.h-g-recruitment.com
H&G are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and will never charge a fee for our work finding solutions.