7.5 tonne drivers
- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2020-04-01
- Date Expired: 2020-02-29
Job Reference: SOIarg7.5feb
7.5 Tonne Drivers
An excellent opportunity for flexible 7.5 Tonne Drivers to work for one of the UK biggest catalogue retailers. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a possible permanent position. You will be delivering goods into people homes throughout the UK. The desirable candidate will have previous experience within driving a 7.5 Tonne and experience within a face to face customer service role. This is a very physical role as you will be lifting goods into people homes (size of goods will depend on what has been ordered, anything up to 30kg) you will also have a Porter who is working with you on a daily basis in order to fulfil the daily delivery requirements of up to 50 drops per day maximum.
We offer you:
- Full time 7.5 Tonne driving work with H&G Recruitment all year round
- Flexible shifts to suit you, start time may vary from 0600-1000 depending on requirements.
- Shift patterns of working 5 days and 3 consecutive days off.
- Plenty of overtime available.
Excellent rates of Pay:
7.5 Tonne Driver
- Days Standard £13.82ph Monday-Sunday
- £15.82 for all hours worked on Bank Holiday.
Benefits to you:
- Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
- Genuine reward schemes
- Free DCPC Courses (conditions apply)
- £250 Recommend a friend bonus (T&C’s)
- Free uniform (T&C’s)
You will have:
- 7.5 Tonne licence held for at least one year
- Digital tacho card/Full CPC
- Excellent understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network and the London Lorry Scheme
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- Superb presentation standards
- A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the job for you don’t delay in applying. Call now on 01707636680 for an immediate interview and assessment or email your interest & details/CV to southernplanning@h-g-recruitment. com
H&G Recruitment, Celebrating 16 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today