7.5 tonne Driver
- Full Time
- Temporary (ongoing)
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-12-21
- Date Expired: 2019-01-20
Job Reference: 7.5KHdec
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue-chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country.
7.5t Drivers – Full time with immediate starts! Excellent Rates of Pay
Monday to Friday £10.00-£11.00 – Depending on experience
Saturday and Sunday £12.00 -£13.00 – Depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for Drivers to join our client who is an award-winning Home Delivery network. We are looking for confident, engaging, polite and friendly applicants who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. The role will involve driving, customer service and delivering white goods and electrical goods as part of a two-person team so we need team players with a professional calm and understanding manner.
* Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to customers in their homes
* Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with values and behaviours
* Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner
* Be physically able to carry customers goods into their homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects
* Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
* Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customers
* Responsibilities for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
* Ensuring compliance with Transport driving regulations and working time regulations.
Experience & Qualifications
* You must hold a valid in date 7.5 tonne licence with no more than six penalty points
* You must hold a valid in date Drivers CPC licence
* Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
Please CALL H&G now on 01707 710 074 or send your CV to email@example.com to get booked in for an interview asap!
Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team – so why delay APPLY today