7.5 Ton Driver
- Full Time
- Recruiter: H&G Recruitment
- Date Posted: 2018-08-17
- Date Expired: 2018-09-16
Job Reference: MOW-7.5-CHAug
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue-chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country.
7.5 Drivers – Full time with immediate starts!
We are currently recruiting for Drivers to join our prestigious client based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We are looking for confident, engaging, polite and friendly applicants who are passionate about delivering with excellent customer service skills.
The role will involve delivering dry goods to restaurants, hotels, bars and deli’s across London. We require flexible drivers who are looking for long-term full time positions. This will be Monday-Friday with start times between 04:30 or 04:45.
* Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with values and behaviours
* Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner
* Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
* Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customers
* Responsibilities for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
* Ensuring compliance with Transport driving regulations and working time regulations.
Experience & Qualifications
* You must hold a valid in date Class 2 or 7.5 tonne licence with no more than six penalty points
* Or you must hold a valid in date driving license with the provision to drive a 3.5 tonne vehicle, again with no more than six penalty points
* You must hold a valid in date Drivers CPC licence
* You must also hold a Digi Tachograph card
* Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
Immediate starts available with an opportunity for a permanent contract permanent after a qualifying period.
Please CALL H&G now on 01707 710 074 or send your CV to email@example.com to get booked in for an interview asap!
H&G Recruitment Group was established in 2003 by two business professionals. Over time we have grown into a national organisation specialising in HGV driving jobs, warehousing jobs and supply chain jobs to the transport and logistics sector.
Our extensive National branch network, provides both temporary and permanent staff to a wide range of business sectors and is complemented by our highly successful Onsite Managed Services (HGMS) division.
From sole supplier for major distribution centres, we pride ourselves in delivering reliable, cost effective logistics services to a high standard, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.